Godrej 2, 5 and 6 Ton Tow Trucks are available in three variants:
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Model||GTT 50/GTT 60|
|Towing Capacity||5,000/6,000 kg|
|Max Tow Bar Pull Peak||4750 N|
|Max Tow Bar Pull Peak Continuous||2000 N|
|Front Steer Tyre||250 x 100 mm (twin) (OD x width)|
|Rear Drive Tyres||410 x 150 mm (OD x width)|
|Wheels||Solid Rubber Tyres|
|AC Traction Motor||5 kW|
|Traction Battery||48 / 240 V / Ah|
|Net Weight Without Battery||500 kg|
|Battery Weight||595 kg|
|Travel Speed||8 kmph (With Rated Load), 11 kmph (Without Load)|
|Turning Radius||1775 mm Without Trolleys|
- Sit-down Rider for transporting goods over longer distances and
- Stand-on Rider for shorter runs and for applications where the driver frequently needs to get on and off the truck for performing other activities
While the design principles, powertrain, battery, and control system are essentially the same leading to the same performance parameters, there are differences in the frame construction, the steering system, throttle, and brakes.
- The AC traction motor, gearbox, drive axle, and suspension combine to form a strong and harmonized drive train for smooth acceleration and high torque that enables the truck to climb gradients of over 20% without load.
- The advanced AC drive motor offers the bene? ts of higher energy ef?ciency, and quiet running.
- The microprocessor-based programmable MOSFET controller governs the traction system and guarantees a smooth, energy efficient control of the machine.
- Regenerative braking kicks in soon as the operator takes his foot off the accelerator pedal, converting the mechanical energy of motion back into electrical energy stored in the battery. It effectively acts as a brake, thereby reducing use and wear on the drum brakes.
- Twin steer wheels at the front distribute the load and prolong tyre life while significantly reducing the effort required to steer the truck.
- Sit-down Rider Truck: A tilting, adjustable steering column with conventional steering wheel steers the front wheels through a robust force multiplying mechanism that steers the twin front wheels.
- Stand-on Rider Truck: A simple but elegant steering handle directly connected to the steering wheels through a robust linkage, antifriction bearings and universal joint offers easy, low effort steering. The hand grip also serves as an accelerator.
- Turning indicator lights
- Flashing beacon
- Rear view mirrors
- Reversing buzzer
- Overhead sun canopy (Sit-down Rider variant only)
- Pneumatic tyres with higher ground clearance (Sit-down Rider variant only)
- Front crash guard (both variants)
- Front side airport attachment (Marketing sanction requirement)
- The rugged chassis is fabricated from heavy steel plates that protect the steering and drive systems housed within.
- The generously rounded front of the truck makes turning in tight spaces safe and easy.
- The traction battery is strategically located close to the rear, driven axle to utilize the force of its weight on the drive axle and ensure sufficient traction even when the tow truck pulls the full rated load.
- While the Sit-down Rider version has a high mounted seat to allow the driver a clear field of vision, the Stand on Rider truck has a footstep just 280 mm (11 inches) high to make the easy step in and step off easy and effortless.
- For the most energy efficient and safe operation, it is desirable to have the towing bar as close to horizontal as possible. To achieve this condition while accommodating different vertical positions of the towing device on trolleys, Godrej Tow Trucks have a towing pin bracket that can be set at 3 different vertical positions on the back plate of the chassis.
- Further, since the towing pin bracket is bolted to the frame, it is easy to replace it with any other kind of towing attachment that suits your specific needs better.