|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Capacity||1.2 and 1.5 Tonne|
|Load Center||600 mm|
|Fork Length||1200 mm|
|Item Code||GECBS 12 / GECBS 15|
|Wheels||Drive wheels,load wheels|
|Battery Type||Lead Acid|
The Godrej Electric Counterbalanced Stacker:
The Godrej Electric Counterbalanced Stacker with AC drive offers all the versatility of a counterbalanced rider forklift and the economy and small aisle capability of a pedestrian stacker. You can think of it as a walk-behind counterbalanced forklift truck with a wide scope of application in your factory or warehouse:
Handling all the tasks that can be managed by smaller equipment but would otherwise tie up your more expensive forklifts operating in racking systems or close to machinery that does not permit the use of straddle type slackers working with various types of closed as well as open pallets
The AC drive control offers a powerful, safe, power saving package that is virtually maintenance free. The GCS with its full-function control handle does not require the high skill required to operate sit down rider forklifts and can thus be learned and proficiently used by almost anybody. Like all Godrej lift trucks, safety is paramount and the GCS incorporates numerous electrical and hydraulic safeties to keep your people, goods, and property safe. Read on to find out how powerful, versatile and profitable Godrej Electric Counterbalanced Stacker really is.AC Drive Unit:
- Frontline AC drive control technology provides an ultra smooth command over truck travel ‘
- AC traction motors draw virtually 50% of the current drawn by equivalent DC traction motors, l thereby conserving a huge amount of energy
- AC motors generate less heat than DC motors, reducing energy losses
- AC motors are brushless and therefore virtually maintenance free
- Imported, fully integrated drive unit with AC traction motor, gearbox and drive wheel form a harmonized, perfectly tuned drive package
- An electromagnetic brake is integrated with the traction motor output shaft.
- This brake is automatically applied by the electronic traction controller whenever the control arm is brought to within 15° of the fully vertical or fully horizontal positions known as ‘braking zones.
- The electromagnetic brake acts as a parking brake whenever the stacker is left with the control arm in a vertical position. This prevents the stacker from running away even if parked on a slope.
- Ramp hold‘ facility allows the operator to safely start the stacker from standstill even if it is parked on a slope.
- The fail-safe brake engages immediately and brings the equipment to a halt in case of any loss of electrical power.
- The hydraulic system is a self-contained power pack fully equipped with
- Heavy-duty, high-speed 3kW DC motor and pump assembled as an integral unit.
- Immersion of the pump in the oil tank boosts system efficiency by eliminating suction side flow losses in hoses and pipe bends.
- Spool-type hydraulic control valve with the built-in check and relief valves for efficient overload protection of lift and tilt cylinders.
- Pressure compensating flow control valve in the hydraulic circuit regulates lowering speed for safe operation - heavier the load, slower the lowering speed.
- Tilt lock valve
Hose burst valve located in the mast immediately arrests dropping forks in the event of hose failure ensuring the safety of the load, the machine, and the operator